4th Tattoo & Body Art Expo starts tomorrow!
Over 300 Australian and international artists will come together from tomorrow at the 4th Annual Sydney Tattoo & Body Art Expo in Homebush to showcase their skills where they’ll tattoo, pierce and modify the brave.
DATES: Friday 9th March - Saturday 10th March 12pm – 10pm and Sunday 11th March 11am-7pm.
VENUE: Sydney Showground, Halls 3 & 4 at Sydney Olympic Park, Homebush
TICKETS: Can be purchased online at www.tattooexpo.com.au starting from $25 for a single day pass if purchased prior ($30 at the door), $40 for two day pass ($45 at the door) and $50 for three day pass ($55 at the door). Children 12-16 tickets are $10 and children under 12 have free entry.
MORE INFO: www.tattooexpo.com.au
For more information and media passes please contact
Daniela Penno – Sophie Matovina (02) 9281 4190
Please check last year’s show below for your reference:
Please see below some key talents participating and let me know if you’re interested in organising interviews or receiving more information.
* International tattoo artist Nikko Hurtado from LA will be showcasing his talent in tattooing ultra-realistic portraits at this year’s expo. Nikko has made guest appearance on reality TV series, LA Ink and Tattoo Wars. He has his own studio, Black Anchor Collective in Southern California. Nikko will be at the expo as a special invited guest and is available for interviews during the expo. http://www.nikkohurtado.com/index.php
* Snakecharmer choppers will be showcasing the $90,000 Ed Hardy Custom Chopper motorcycle. Owner and bike builder George has an inspiring story, an ex convict, he had a dream while in prison to be the best custom bike builder in Australia and has turned this dream into a reality. His display will also feature a replica of his prison cell as a message that ex-cons can make it good.
Sarah McLeod http://sarahmcleod.com.au/ and her band Screaming Bikini will be at the Harley-Davidson stand on Friday between 1pm and 2pm for a fan signing.
* Advanced Airbrush and FleshAir.TV will be at the event filming live the airbrushing of a nude model on booth #222 on either Friday or Saturday morning.
* Other special guests will include James Vaughn, one of the 12 artists participating in the New Reality TV Show in the USA, InkMaster, which will hit our screens later this year. He will be available for media interviews. Web details for the TV program are http://www.spike.com/shows/ink-master "meet the cast" button & go to James Vaughn.
* Bloodpainter Dr Rev will be painting with his blood at this year’s event. Dr Rev will be surgically attached to his airbrush and will paint some amazing artworks with his own blood. Dr Rev has a huge fan base and seems to attract a lot of media attention! More details please visit http://www.bloodpainter.org